TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Forms & Email Submissions
Registration is not required to browse OriginalProductions.com. However, certain features offered on OriginalProductions.com may require you to submit certain personal information, such as your name, your postal address, your e-mail address, and/or resume. When you submit such information on OriginalProductions.com you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you have the authority to register/send information with such site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of our email address and the conversations.
2. Your Submissions and User Conduct
OriginalProductions.com may invite users to communicate with one another via chat areas, bulletin boards or emails. Some OriginalProductions.com areas may also enable users to submit materials to be viewed by or shared with other users. Any communication and/or submission(s) (collectively, “Submissions”) made on OriginalProductions.com, including, but not limited to, any notes, reviews, bulletin board postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts, artwork, photographs and sound and video files will become the property of OriginalProductions.com and can be used in any manner or form throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all media now known or hereafter devised, without any time or other restrictions. OriginalProductions.com shall be entitled to edit such Submissions as it sees fit, and it shall have no obligation to use material submitted. You are solely and fully responsible for the content of any of your Submissions to any OriginalProductions.com. Your Submissions must strictly conform to the following guidelines:
• Your Submissions to the OriginalProductions.com must originate with you and be accurate and current. Your Submissions must not infringe any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, publicity, or privacy rights.
• Your Submissions must not be harmful to minors in any way.
• Your Submissions must not advertise or solicit funds.
• Your Submissions must not use OriginalProductions.com to advocate or offer instructions as to illegal activities or to violate any applicable laws.
• You may not make Submissions if you are under the age of 13.
• You acknowledge and agree that your Submissions may be similar to material that has or may come to Original Productions from other sources and you release Original Productions from any liability in connection with its use of such similar material.
3. Downloading Material from the Fremantle Sites including Original Productions.com
If you are permitted to download materials specifically available to download from OriginalProductions.com for your personal use, any material available for downloading from OriginalProductions.com may not be used for any other purpose other than your personal non-commercial home use. You must not remove any notices or credits on the downloaded materials or delete, add, or otherwise modify the content of any such downloaded materials, unless you have prior written permission from Original Productions to do so.
4. Ownership of Materials on the Fremantle Sites including OriginalProductions.com
In addition, any of the tradenames, trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively referred to as “Trademarks”) that appear on the OriginalProductions.com are owned by Original Productions, FremantleMedia or others that have licensed their use to us. Other Trademarks will occasionally be added to OriginalProductions.com. These Trademarks may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
5. Partner Sites/Linked Sites
OriginalProductions.com may provide links to other websites for your convenience and enjoyment. Please note that if you access other websites through such links you do so at your sole risk. Original Productions does not review, endorse, or control any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available through those sites, nor is it responsible for any viruses, Trojan horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature that they may contain. Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers, partners, or other third parties through OriginalProductions.com, including payment for and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that OriginalProductions.com and the FremantleMedia Sites will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of any such dealings or as a result of the link to their sites on OriginalProductions.com.
ORIGINAL PRODUCTIONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT FOUND ON OR THROUGH ANY Fremantle Site [Including OriginalProductions.com], INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ADVERTISING AND LINKS. BY USING THE ORIGINALPRODUCTIONS.COM SITE YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE CONTENT IS OFFERED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN FULL.
OriginalProductions.com and each of its publishers’ respective assigns, vendors, agents, licensees, officers, directors, shareholders and employees and contractors, shall not be liable for any and all injuries, actions, claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses, including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees, arising as a result of your or your child’s use of OriginalProductions.com, including, without limitation, any claim relating to the unlawful or improper use of your Submissions. OriginalProductions.com makes no guarantee of availability of service and it reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, change or discontinue any functionality or feature of OriginalProductions.com. ORIGINAL PRODUCTIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR HAVE CONSTRUCTIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
Original Productions reserves the right to monitor Submissions by those who use OriginalProductions.com, but it is not obliged to do so. Original Productions disclaims any responsibility for the Content submitted by users on or through any area of OriginalProductions.com including, without limitation, chat areas, bulletin boards, and e-mail. Original Productions cannot and does not seek to limit the opinions and views of our users and such opinions and views, therefore, should not be taken to represent those of Original Productions. Original Productions does not represent that the Content and features on or offered through OriginalProductions.com are appropriate or available for use in all countries.
Original Productions reserves the right to terminate this agreement and/or refuse service to you at any time without notice for any reason.
7. Infringement and Regulatory Complaints
Original Productions is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. It will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and comply with any judicial order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone downloading or posting materials, or otherwise using this Web Site in violation of applicable laws. If you believe that your proprietary rights, including copyright, have been infringed by any Content posted by users of any Fremantle Site, please notify Original Productions by using the appropriate link on this website. If Original Productions receives such notice it will promptly respond to, remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of any infringing activity.
When notifying Original Productions of any claimed infringement, you must provide the following information:
• a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work you claim has been infringed;
• a description of the work you claim has been infringed;
• a description of the work you claim to be infringing as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• your address, telephone number, and, if available, your e-mail address;
• a statement of your good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.